Yesterday I noticed that I'm almost at 1000 pageviews for my blog (and it doesn't count my own views).
Some other interesting stats:
- While most views are from people in the US, people from these countries/territories have visited my blog as well (in order of views): Germany, Russia, Malaysia, USVI, France, UK, Philippines, Turkey, Canada.
- Most people (40%) view this via Firefox (I'm also anti-IE. Except at work.)
- There's a 45%-45% tie between Windows and Mac users (I'm a Mac. Except at work.)
- Most of you come here via Facebook.
- The most popular google search that brings people to my page is "purple and yellow string beans" - I don't have any posts about purple and yellow string beans (except now they're "mentioned" here - I guess I'll be that much more popular).
- Consumer Review: Buitoni Shrimp & Lobster Ravioli
- "You should put this on your food blog."
- Best Dinner in a Long Time
- I Love Crock Pots
- One Pan Dinner
My favorite recipes/posts:
- "You should put this on your food blog." - Grilled pizza. I could eat pizza every day. I also love grilling. How can anything get better than this?
- Best Dinner in a Long Time - Coconut Green Curry Clams and Green Bean Salad. Clams are one of my favorite foods and green beans are Joe's favorite veggie (and one of my favorites as well).
- Healthy Fried Rice - I made this last Saturday. I'm making it again tonight, per Joe's request (and I want more too!). In case that statement didn't mean much, please note that I generally don't repeat recipes more than once/month.
- For the Love of Brussels Sprouts 2 - Grilled Brussels sprouts. One of my favorite veggie side dishes ever. And they're grilled. (Did I mention that I love grilling?)
- Joe's Favorite* Soup - Perfect for the winter - with Chorizo, chicken broth, and kale, this soup is sure to cure the common cold. Or at least taste good even if it doesn't.
- Baked Manicotti - These take a little bit of work, but are worth the effort.