I LOVE buffalo wings! I also love melty-cheesy dips. The first time I tried this at a party, I knew it would become one of my entertaining staples. This may not be the healthiest snack, but I'll be sharing with a whole party worth of people :-) Its SOOO easy to make and only five ingredients!
|Not the best picture - taken covertly at the party with my phone :-)|
Buffalo Chicken Dip (serves a party)
- 2 large cans of chicken (depending on the brand, they're between 9.75 and 12 oz)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese (leave out at room temp for about 2 hours to soften)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2-3/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot (depending on how spicy you want the dip to be)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)com
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Open and drain the cans of chicken.
- Add the first 4 ingredients plus 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese to a 9 inch glass pie pan or 1.5 quart casserole dish. If you want the dip to have even more of a kick, add some cayenne!
- Using a large serving spoon, combine the ingredients. The back of the spoon is helpful for blending.
- Spread the dip evenly in the dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until melted and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips, and/or carrots and celery.